Thank you for taking the time to visit us here at New York Auto Approval
information about you. We wrote this because your privacy is important to us as
it is to you. Please take some time reading through the terms. You can contact
us for any concern or question regarding this policy.
By using our website, autoloansnewyork.net, and submitting an auto loan
application, you accept and agree with the terms pertaining to our privacy
practices described in this statement.
1. There are 2 ways by which we collect information about you.
WHEN YOU VOLUNTARILY PROVIDE IT
You voluntarily give us information about you when you fill out a contact form
and/or application form in our website. The information we may collect from you
includes, but not limited to, your name, email address, home address, phone
numbers, Social Security number, and employment information. These pieces of
information are called personally identifiable information as they verify a
WHEN TECHNOLOGIES AUTOMATICALLY COLLECT IT
When you use our website, we use certain technologies like cookies and log data
to automatically record technical or aggregated information from you. Here are
some pieces of information we collect:
- type of browser
- date and time you visited our website
- pages you viewed
- website/s you visited before ours
- activities you did while on our website
- IP address
2. Our collection of data from you is reasonable.
We use the information we collect from you only for the following purposes:
• to provide you with an auto loan
• to improve our website, products and services
• to respond to your queries, comments and requests
• to verify your identity when communicating with you
• to evaluate and process your application for an auto loan
• to send you information or updates regarding your application and/or other
• to provide you with the product or service you requested
3. We may share information (personally identifiable and aggregated) about you,
but only under limited instances.
WITH YOUR CONSENT
With your consent, New York Auto Approval Center may share information we
collect about you with our affiliates and business partners to provide you an
auto loan or any other product or service you have requested. We may also do so
for market research, analysis and other marketing purposes.
New York Auto Approval Center may share information with third parties that
perform tasks on our behalf, so we can provide the products and/or services you
have requested. The privacy practices of our affiliates, partners and other
third-party vendors are not covered by this policy. Please take some time
reading their individual privacy policies.
WHEN THE LAW REQUIRES
We may disclose information about you when we need to comply with a law or legal
request to protect the rights, safety and property of a person, the public, and
New York Auto Approval Center. This also applies in the case of business
merging, acquisition, bankruptcy, dissolution, reorganization, and similar
proceedings which may involve transfer of information.
New York Auto Approval Center reserves the right to make any change or alter
this website. Continued usage of our website after changes are made implies your
agreement with the revised privacy statement.